Nevis offers near perfect weather, luxurious indoor and outdoor space and stunning ocean views. Couples can choose from picturesque churches, historic plantations, soft, sandy beaches or beautiful tropical gardens. Nevis is truly one of the world’s premier Caribbean wedding destinations.
Nevis is for the couple looking for privacy and exclusivity. Nevis is a unique, elegant, romantic location for a destination wedding, honeymoon or Anniversary trip. If it is Romance Related, that is who it is for.
Perfect time Nevis , December to early April.
Top Romantic Activities on Nevis
- Sunset Cruise
- Nevis Peak Hike
- Botanical Gardens on Nevis
- Private dining in the Mill at Montpelier Plantation & Beach
- Private picnic at Lovers Beach
- Funky Monkey off-Road Adventure in a 4×4 wheeler, with picnic
- Exploring Nevis out by bike
Top places to get married on Nevis
- The 18th lawn of the Four Seasons Golf Course- A tropical setting just beyond the 18th hole between the green and the sea
- Botanical Garden of Nevis- the natural beauty of the one-of-a-kind Garden will make your dream wedding come true
- Avenue of the Palms at Nisbet Plantation – This iconic venue among an avenue of coconut palms with a backdrop of the ocean.
- Thomas Anglican Church
- Cottle Church- Ruins of an Anglican Church built in 1824 by John Thomas Cottle
- Various stunning beaches on Nevis
- Nelson Wedding Site – British Admiral Horatio Nelson married Fanny Nisbet on this site in 1787.
Your wedding day is one of the best days of your life, choose Nevis ……unspoiled, unpretentious, and unforgettable.
Nancy Barkley/Lifestyle Specialist Honeymoons and Destination Weddings/ Certified Nevis Romance Specialist
Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways / 877-793-4908